Bummer...

Blog makeover contest...click here!

43 comments

  1. There's a car in need of a shovel! Happy WW and have a merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. ??? So many questions and no answers. Happy WW...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What in the world!!! I'm wordless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my.....Got Shovel???

    I have to show this to hubby...

    BTW! Miss Peach has been tagged by my Ella at Momisodes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, this isn't good. Have a great WW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That kind of load will kill the mileage if you can climb in and start 'er!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy hell.
    That is one fabulous picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is something you will NEVER see in Atlanta! Makes me cold just looking at it.

    Happy Holidays~

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my Lord...did someone leave the windows open?? lol...Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  10. After the weekend we've had, that doesn't look so funny to me....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, and I thought we got a lot of snow. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HOLY! How does that happen??? Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So, you see mom I was triple dog dared....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh now THAT really sux - but makes for a GREAT WW photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, that's hilarious.

    Unless, of course, you are the owner...

    ReplyDelete
  16. How in the world does that even happen?!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh God! Sucks. I'm glad it sunshine-y here.

    VERB

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great photo!! Good WW to you & Happy Holidays!! Idaho Daily Photo

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is a bummer!!! Hope you have a good Wednesday. See you soon. Kellan

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh dear lord. I guess that person could take a pic with their camera phone and be all, "Well, I'm not going to be at work today. Having some car.... trouble." Eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Haha!! That is too funny!! Note to self: Close windows before it snows! :) Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That would suck!!!! Happy WW and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I hope there is no one in there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my. What a bummer is right. I wonder if this happened in MN. We had about 3 inches a way days ago and more to come.


    Merry Christmas.

    Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh lord now HOW/WHEN did THAT happen?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my - now I'd hate to have to clean that car out! Probably just wait for a spring thaw... LOL Happy WW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. And that is why they tell you not to leave your car parked on the street during a snow storm. Hello snow plow!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Whoa. Sucks to be that guy.

    -HH

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hey - thanks for coming by and leaving the nice Birthday wish for my mom - that was very nice. See you soon. Kellan

    ReplyDelete
  30. Looks like my city!!! freaking snow!!!

    I want the makeover!!! Me !! Me! Me!

    ReplyDelete
  31. The Only Thing I Know is...

    And here I was... naively southern and envying all of the recent snow pictures everywhere! LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top