Cinderella's Castle???

40 comments

  1. Looks like the perfect castle for a modern day Cinderella! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww she is the cute queen of her castle. Happy WW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the perfect steeds to pull her pumpkin carriage. Let me know when to deliver them to her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, she's a cutie alright! Move over cinderella, Miss Peach is in town!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's back in the dress again? Oh, and after you managed to pry her out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate to say it, but it looks a bit like something Snow White would just adore.

    ReplyDelete
  7. heh heh heh...looks like there's room for more! :)

    Too cute.

    Happy WW!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Any room for one adult here? I need a break, if I were to place that tent outside my house to camp out, will that be considered as vacation? heehee..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwwwww, if she still settles for that castle when she's 18, you better have a talk with her;) She's adorable. Happy WW my friend. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful! Cinderella brings elegance to a tent and makes of it a castle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Let's hope it doesn't have any of those pesky mice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL - if it were orange instead of red, it would almost make a perfect pumpkin coach! Gotta love the 'modern' take on fairy tales, LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. She looks absolutely content. What a great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cutie! I see she still has both of her shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh man, all she needs is a moat. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dying here! Please email me if you want to see my gorgeous son in Cinderella garb! He and your little girl would look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  17. it really seems that i'm not welcome into the tent!!

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's an innovative castle of Cinderella :)She's so cute,she's like a princess.
    View from Fortress
    Big Doors

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So sweet! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, do those shoes come in my size? (So adorable!)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Could she be any cuter . . . a princess who chooses to "rough" it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ohhh How fun! I love it.

    btw ~ I too am hopelessly addicted to coca-cola!

    ReplyDelete
  23. She looks like she is having a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  24. She is adorable!!

    My six year old lived in a dress like that for a few months.She climbed trees in it and went to Walmart. It's amazing we ever got it off of her!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Plus, she can carry it with her wherever she goes. She'll be the princess of kingdoms everywhere.

    So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a cutie! She looks like she has a charmed life!

    ReplyDelete
  27. her majesty is very pretty and sits comfortably in her tiny castle eh?

    c",) Morning Sniffles

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cinderella on a camp out! She is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  29. My next trip to WDW is in exactly ONE MONTH - I can hardly stand the wait!

    Thanks for visiting my place earlier this week. If you need a WDW picture fix, come visit with this link!

    Tink *~*~*

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top