Finally!

What a wonderful weekend! Sun, yes sun, in The Big City:) We finally got to take advantage of having a private patio. The kiddos played on the patio all weekend. I love having a completely contained private area...the cat can't even get out of it. All I have to do is open the door and let them run. You can't even see in from the street (high walls). Husband says I'm a nutter, but I was looking for a "bunker" feeling when we were looking for our place. We saw this townhome, and it had that. It's fairly modern, built in the late 70's, I like the feel of privacy. It's something that appeals to certain city cats (me). So, to all of you who sent the sun my way...Thank you!
Oh, I almost forgot...I did a little digging. I think some of you thought I was April foolin' ya' when I said Obama was at our wedding. I couldn't find a pic of he and I at the big event...I did however, find a pic of he and I at a different event. Proof my friends:)No, I did not Photoshop Obama's head on Husband's body...shame on you for thinkin' that;)

22 comments

  1. So what is the back story on you and Obama? How did you become bff's? and most importantly, what did he give you for a wedding gift?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never doubted you . . . even for a second!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time you go hang out with Obama, make sure you wear the flame pants. You must!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now.. that is pretty cool. Maybe you will get some fancy new cabinet position if he wins... like secretary of SAHM and blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to need some more proof - deets please...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh very cool! (I believed you all the time.) If he goes all the way this will really be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. DUDE. Nap Warden for Vice President!!

    Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa! I'm with MamaGeek- NW for vice pres ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, what did the Obamas give for a gift? I gotta know....

    And, I am apparently not savvy enough to consider that was an April Fool's joke....

    ReplyDelete
  10. awe.some.
    please tell us how that came to be!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, so now I know Obama! Fabulous..you know because you know him and I read your blog.

    And, I am right there with the gift, doesn't seem like the crystal vase type.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Of course, you didn't Photoshop his head on your hubby's body! I didn't think that for a second. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Of course, you didn't Photoshop his head on your hubby's body! I didn't think that for a second. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I remember when BO first showed up on the public scene in Ill..being just across the river we get the IL political ads too..hubby said.."that is a guy that is going to go somewhere in politics"..and darn it, he was right! If he doesn't get elected and ever left politics he should be a motivational speaker...
    No gift? Not even a gravy boat?

    ReplyDelete
  15. sorry he stiffed you on the wedding gift...

    of course, now he's going to google himself, see this post and send you like a million dollars. or you know, make you VP.

    also? i think i have a crush on him

    ReplyDelete
  16. I totally know the miracles of photoshop. I can put Hilary's head on my kids if I want. Are you SURE that isn't photoshopped??????

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top