My Bloggity Blind Date...

OK, I found out that OhMommy from Classy Chaos was in The Big City...so, completely out of character for me, I shot her an email. We decided to meet last night at hole in the wall pizza place for a drink...yay! Well, you know this left me in that "what the heck am I gonna wear" mode. Here's what I went for (yes, it's another flash-for-a-face photo)(oh, and check out the bicep...who's been working out?)You know I had to go with some fabu jeans, and the girly Crocs I just bought...throw in my favorite belt, and you got an outfit! Away I went to meet up for a drink...
What can I say...it was so fun to meet someone from my computer! She was really cool, and we had a lot to talk about. She is going to Blogher (which made me totally jealous). We had one glass of wine at the hole in the wall, then we went to the bigger hole in the wall for another drink. It really is shocking, and sad how fast alcohol gets to me...I was feeling no pain after drinky #2:) Now, I knew there was no posting without a pic, so here it is...Yes, I look a bit loopy...but in my defense, I was a bit loopy! I had such a good time meeting a fellow blogger that it got me to thinking...we should have a big party and have a bunch of bloggers get together. How much fun would that be?!?
Oh wait, they already are doing that...it's called Blogher...and I'm not going:( Da*n it! Well, I suppose there's always next year...

29 comments

  1. I thought that was who you were meeting up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.... I am in the middle of writing my post. The kids keep bothering me.

    It was nice to meet you. I had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all both look adorable. What fun.
    You look fantastic! I can totally tell you've been working out. What a great time, so envious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The thing with living in Oz is that I never get to meet other bloggers.

    Recently met Cowgirl, the amazing Kiwi blogger - and that was a great experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh 2 of my fav bloggers - how cute !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a great time!

    You both look great. Also, I'm done after 2 drinks, too. I'm such a lightweight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun fun! So glad you two got to meet up! Ya'll are too cute.

    p.s. I am impressed with that bicep girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you girls had a good time. I was stuck at home working on updating my blog and watching movies. Have a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun!! I love hearing about other bloggers meeting... I bet you could have gabbed all night.

    Enjoyed the photo too...

    ReplyDelete
  10. You guys are so cute - can't wait to meet OHMommy at BlogHer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How did I not realize that you are a Chicago blogger? Glad you guys had fun.

    Hope you have a great Fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH, you met OHMommy. How cool is that? You two are all famous in my world!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are right downt he street from me - I should have joined you!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah for meeting new friends! So glad you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool that you met OM... I so wish I was going to Blogher too... definitely next year, 'kay?

    ReplyDelete
  16. How cool! I love her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Warden,

    Great picture of flash face. I remember when you did that earlier fashion show on a previous blog with flash.

    Glad you had a good time. Happy July 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well aren't y'all just the cutest together? What a great time! And a great pictures of the two of you too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That would be so much fun! seriously! I've met so many great "friends" through blogging....maybe I'll throw a party...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gosh it's so nice to know that imaginary friends can meet up and have fun!

    You guys look like you had a nice time sans kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is so cool that y'all got to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yay! I was right!!
    You both look great!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Woo hoo for the good times . . . is it not the best when you meet a fellow blogger and they turn out to be cool!?

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top